[nycphp-talk] similar open source program?

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:55:45 EST 2005

Josh McCormack joshmccormack-at-travelersdiary.com |nyphp dev/internal
group use| wrote:

>I wrote it with my own little spam free fingers. I have a pro
>photographer friend of mine who was thinking of buying that software,
>but it seemed like there must be something similar in the open source
>world. And if not a perfect fit, I'd happily contribute time/money to
>bring it along.
>
>Josh

There you go. Spammers are achieving perfection; mimicking you. Take it
as a compliment ;-)

As for galleries, I can't stop and look at the one you posted, but
ZenPhoto is in beta (that's Photostack revisited). http://www.zenphoto.org/

I've worked with http://pixelpost.org/ Pixelpost and minigal
http://www.minigal.dk with good results.

-=john andrews