[nycphp-talk] SVN questions: incremental save using file changes/deltas &

Eric K. kigathi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:34:19 EDT 2005

During the last NYPHP Andrew & Jeff gave an interesting talk on SVN which
left me with a couple of questions...

1) One of SVN's advantages was that it only saves file deltas and not a copy
of the file. Isn't this unsafe? What if some newbie sysadmin(!!) botches my
original file or one of my early commits, won't that invalidated all my
subsequent commits

2) Is there a shortcut to speed up development or must I duplicate the
entire server/dev environment in every developer's workspace?