[nycphp-talk] PHPWiki

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:29:12 EDT 2005

i'm also a covert to MediaWiki. I would LOVE to see an O'Reilly book on
MediaWiki __ the code is super-tight, hardcore php and it usually takes me
an afternoon just to figure what a procedure may be doing (kinda of like
osCommerce).

I was wondering if anyone has come across a good Programmers Guide to
MediaWiki, yes i've googled it, have some links, but still kinda of piece
meal.

thanks, ed