[nycphp-talk] Audubon Flash/PHP Map

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:04:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

seemed to load ok to me. I'm taking a grad school Flash course now.

After 5 years, I've been converted to Flash, I'm now a total Flash
crazed php programmer.  It's UNBELIEVABLE what you can do now with
Flash, blew my mind.  And as I say, it took years to convert me.  I've
joined the Flash cult, some of the demos I've been show are AMAZING,
and now with an open source compiler, wow!

Before:
FLASH IS TERRIBLE, IT BREAKS ALL THE RULES, IT SUCKS!  NEVER USE FLASH.

After cult immersion tactics!  :-)

FLASH IS GOD, FLASH IS GOD, FLASH IS GOD

-ed