[nycphp-talk] Audubon Flash/PHP Map

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:31:45 EDT 2005

edward potter edwardpotter-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use|
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>seemed to load ok to me. I'm taking a grad school Flash course now.
>
>After 5 years, I've been converted to Flash, I'm now a total Flash
>crazed php programmer.  It's UNBELIEVABLE what you can do now with
>Flash, blew my mind.  And as I say, it took years to convert me.  I've
>joined the Flash cult, some of the demos I've been show are AMAZING,
>and now with an open source compiler, wow!
>
>Before:
>FLASH IS TERRIBLE, IT BREAKS ALL THE RULES, IT SUCKS!  NEVER USE FLASH.
>
>After cult immersion tactics!  :-)
>
>FLASH IS GOD, FLASH IS GOD, FLASH IS GOD
>
>-ed

Hmm... haven't looked at Flash for  while, and Studio 8 is shipping....
can you provide a list of tools you use for LAMP + FLash work? Thanks..

-=john andrews
http://www.seo-fun.com

(of course everyone has perused www.BillyHarvey.com, right? ;-)