[nycphp-talk] php encoders

Ken kenzolist at counterfolk.com
Wed Apr 5 12:12:10 EDT 2006

I'd been meaning to ask a similar question.  In particular, I currently use Turck mmcache and have been planning on switching to its successor, Eaccelerator (necessary if one wants to upgrade to more recent PHP versions).  Does anyone have any experience, or recommendations for or against?

Thanks,

Ken