[nycphp-talk] ok, the Holy Grail? joomla?

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:07:39 EDT 2006

Michael Hernandez sequethin-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use|
wrote:

>On Apr 21, 2006, at 1:46 PM, inforequest wrote:
>

>>yeah, wordpress is so lightweight and unbloated... great for simple
>>blogs.
>>
>></sarc>
>>

>Well it's certainly not as massive as joomla. I don't see how
>wordpress is bloated enough to draw sarcastic comments really. Could
>you elaborate?

probably just a fleeting aggravation with the wysiwyg editor..as my
machine crashed...probably due to an errant plug-in, or the
spell-checker...who knows... or maybe I'm just tired of working thru the
new rewrite system... or maybe it was the, oh nevermind.

http://www.seo-fun.com

"writing is often like driving a truck at night without headlights, losing your way along the road and spending a decade in a ditch"  -- Gay Talese