[nycphp-talk] more on document.getElementById("Div" + count)

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Wed Aug 2 12:50:33 EDT 2006

I downloaded the script and tried out a test page.  I couldn't duplicate
the problem either with one div named Div1.

Can you send a stripped down html page that still gives you the error?
I think that's the only way to solve this.  Have you tested with more
than one browser?  Which browser are you using that gives the error?

Thanks,
Rob