[nycphp-talk] [OT] - NYC Salaries

Jonathan Hendler hendler at simmons.edu
Fri Aug 4 04:10:20 EDT 2006

Hi Joseph,

The NYC employer in times square is going to work you hard , as hard as
they can.
PHP is in demand now, but maybe not forever - If you knew you'd work
this job for 10 years then you'd be in a safer position.
 You need to be able to save money as well.  65k is just over 30hr...
so... Make sure you get at least 80k.

Another way to look at it is as a stepping stone - do this job so you
can look for a sustainable job - riskier approach with kids. Using a job
is not disloyalty, that's being honest with yourself.

Just my .02