[nycphp-talk] passing variables to the next php page - HELP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:39:26 EDT 2006

People,

In one PHP page I have an input field name bid_sub_desc0, bid)sub_desc1,
etc...
Whe I am in my next PHP page I am try to move the different values to single
variable
to later added it a query.  bid sub tell me how many bids  where entered.
    for($i=0; $i < count($bid_sub); $i++)
    {
      $query .= ",;" . $_POST['bid_sub_desc$i'] . ":";
    }

When I print print "QUERY =$query|<br>\n";
I get nothing :

The varable inside the $_POST is no getting refered to the way I want it to.
I was expecting the bid_sub_desc$1 to change to:
bid_sub_desc0
bid_sub_desc1
etc
depending on the $bid_sub