[nycphp-talk] php-perl users, how can I know that?

Daniela Gutierrez daniela at ula.ve
Fri Aug 11 12:03:18 EDT 2006

Thanks for your answers, it's very helpful I just need some basic stats
about what the users use more php o perl in order to make some changes
etc. I've been looking for some ways to do it with the apache logs etc,
but I can do what Ajai says first and then do some research in the logs.
Thanks again for the answers ;)