[nycphp-talk] [off topic] IA/website modeling

P Yurt pyurt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 23:01:46 EDT 2006

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
It improved lots years ago, much slower toimprove since 2003.

Paul Yurt pyurt at yahoo.com 480-585-0007

U.S. ConstitutionalAmendment #4:  The right of the people to be secure in theirpersons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches andseizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probablecause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the placeto be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.