[nycphp-talk] Drag Drop Uploads & Progress Bars

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:34:03 EDT 2006

On 8/21/06, Jeff Loiselle <jeff.loiselle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any good luck/package recommendations for integrating a
> Java drag & drop w/progress bar within a PHP application. My trouble
> is that I need to be able to upload, then add database rows to relate
> the files to database records.

I gave up on this and went with WebDAV (aka Web Folders in Windows).
Explorer and Finder already know drag and drop, and even though
neither provides a nice progress bar there are free third-party
clients that do.

Might be a little too radical for your client, but definitely has
advantages over Java.

--
Chris Snyder
http://chxo.com/