[nycphp-talk] OT: revisiting window close methods?

Anirudh Zala arzala at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:18:10 EST 2006

On Friday 08 December 2006 20:26, R. Mariotti wrote:

Hi R. Mariotti

I think script mostly cannot close any browser window that was not opened by
it. At least this is true for Mozilla based browsers. So please research
again. In Firefox 2.0 you will get following message (not warning)

"Scripts may not close windows that were not opened by script."

Anirudh Zala
(Building standards)