[nycphp-talk] Zend IDE problems and the Apple MACs as develomentplatforms

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Wed Dec 13 12:04:14 EST 2006

Go Pro.  It's about the same amount once you get it configured with ram,
hard disk, etc.

On 12/13/06, Cliff Hirsch <cliff at pinestream.com> wrote:

>  I'm almost sold. Last question:
>

> Be cheap and get the MacBook or spring for the Pro?

Mark

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch