[nycphp-talk] Creating thumbnails images of videos using PHP.

Shadab Wadiwala shadab_w at yahoo.co.in
Sat Dec 16 00:28:17 EST 2006

HI,

I would like to create a still thumbnail image out of movie when i upload thru a form.

do any one know how to do such things.

I have several movies to list out with thumbnails and when u click , run them in windows media player within browser.

  Also I wanna know how to embed windows media player inside a webpage for playing videos.

Thanks in advance,

Shadab .I. Wadiwala