[nycphp-talk] Drupal junkie needed

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:39:28 EST 2006

On 2/7/06, Michael Johnson <mike.johnson at wagner.edu> wrote:
> Mitch,
>
> Let me know some more of the details.... I just migrated www.wagner.edu
> to be 100% drupal (from a coldfusion/IIS server to two LAMPs!) Took
> quite a while. But if they need some integration help, maybe I could be
> of service. No promises, but I'll help if I can.

Looks like it isn't a weblication, but more of a client application
problem. Ultimately they keep a database of mailing addresses and need
to find a way of centralizing that data, and also allowing for a "Mail
Merge"-like feature to integrate with Word.

Maybe there is something for Drupal that could manage the address
book, and then provide a handy export to a Word-compatible format?

--
Mitch Pirtle
Joomla! Core Developer