[nycphp-talk] best place to post articles (other than nyphp.org)

Ophir Prusak prusak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:18:21 EST 2006

hi all.

a while back I converted my personal web site into a blog (wordpress)
so I can easily start expressing my self through articles that I think
some people might find helpful. I'm a web developer with lots of
experience in php / databases so most of the articles have been about
web dev (programming / databases stuff).

this morning I was looking at the stats of my site - i get about 10
visitors a day.

so, I've decided that I should start writing on some other site that
gets more exposure where hopefully more people can benefit from my
writings.

The first place that comes to mind is sitepoint which seems to have a
broad coverage of topics and strong reader base.

I was wondering what other sites people would suggest for writing
articles about web dev stuff besides the obvious nyphp.org :) ?

tia,
ophir