[nycphp-talk] Debugging Remote Problem

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Tue Feb 21 13:01:04 EST 2006

I am having trouble with users of a web site.  The site is based on
Joomla.  When the user logs in, site uses the community builder
component, he can browse a page or so, then he is redirected to the
login screen.  The users are in South Africa.  The rest of my users,
throughout Europe and US, seem to be using the site fine.  I have been
unable to reproduce the problem locally here in the US.

How would you approach debugging this problem?  I have phone access to
the user.  I am the administrator of the server so I can configure
logging however I need to.  I have set up a development site for my
guinea pig and I can make what ever changes I need to the site to test
things.

Joomla + Community Builder
RHE + Apache 1.3
Cpanel