[nycphp-talk] Debugging Remote Problem

Scott Mattocks scott at crisscott.com
Tue Feb 21 14:50:56 EST 2006

Hans Kaspersetz wrote:
>  How would you suggest I capture the global vars generated by one of
> their requests?  Insert some scripting on my side to save them to db or
> log file?  Or output to screen on their end and have them cut and
> paste?  Or is there some better way?

You can capture global var info using trigger_error and print_r:

trigger_error(print_r($_REQUEST, true), E_USER_NOTICE);

If your error reporting and displaying options are set up right, you
should find a dump of $_REQUEST in your error log. $_REQUEST will tell
you if the session id was sent.

Hope that helps,
--
Scott Mattocks