[nycphp-talk] Debugging Remote Problem

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Tue Feb 21 14:43:56 EST 2006

SSL was involved.  I setup the demo site to remove that from the
equation.  When SSL was involved the user could not even login.  I would
see a successful login in the logs but then an immediate redirect to the
logged our state.  Very weird.  Taking SSL out of the equation made
things better.  Now the user can login and browse 1 or 2 pages.  Then
redirect to logged out state.

The user started with IE on Win XP.  I had them install Firefox, same
problem.  This problem seems to be with multiple users in South Africa.
Has anyone else seen geographically localized problems with web
applications like Joomla?

 How would you suggest I capture the global vars generated by one of
their requests?  Insert some scripting on my side to save them to db or
log file?  Or output to screen on their end and have them cut and
paste?  Or is there some better way?

HCK