[nycphp-talk] best place to post articles (other than nyphp.org)

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:34:38 EST 2006

On 2/20/06, inforequest <1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
> Joseph Crawford codebowl-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:
>
> > i would also suggest weberdev as i contribute there when i have the time.
> >
> > i am surprised though that no one suggested www.devshed.com
> > <http://www.devshed.com>
> >
> I guess I am tainted because I know how much money some of those sites
> have made of off  "free" user-submitted content :-)
>
> -=john andrews
> http://www.seo-fun.com

If you have written any useful code (and I'm sure you have!) that you
would be willing to "support" as open source, publish it on your site
and create a FreshMeat record for it. That's a little different from
just posting code somewhere, because you retain control over the
content.

Also, don't be afraid of a little self-promotion. Where is the URL in
your signature when you post to this list (and others)? Come on, man!

Maybe it's time to start the member-blog-aggregation service at
rss.nyphp.org...

--
Chris Snyder
http://chxo.com/