[nycphp-talk] best place to post articles (other than nyphp.org)

Douglas Clifton dwclifton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:33:40 EST 2006

Perhaps your site might get a few more visitors, for
instance from members of this list, if you posted your
message with a signature that includes a link to this
site? I can give you some suggestions, and pointers
to places that may publish your material, but it sure
would be nice to check out some of your existing
content first!

--
Douglas Clifton
dwclifton at gmail.com