[nycphp-talk] best place to post articles (other than nyphp.org)

Wed Feb 22 18:24:50 EST 2006

I run CodeSnipers ( http://codesnipers.com/ ).  We're a general software
development site but we have a trio of factions that share ideas,
information, etc.

The first and probably loudest factions is PHP led by Nola Stowe.  You
might have seen her articles syndicated to PHPDeveloper and some other
places.  I think she's planning to go to NYPHP Conf.

The second and most excitable is the Rails crowd led by Caleb Tennis.
He's an author with the Pragmatic Programmers and one of O'Reilly's Ruby
bloggers.

Finally, there's everything else...  Gavin Bowman is big in the mISV
crowd, we have a couple C/C++ people lurking around, there's a bit of
Perl and Java hiding in there, and I regularly interview people
throughout the community (Mike Ho of QCodo and Chris Shiflett were in
the last couple months).

According to Technorati, we're in the top 30k blogs... and we generate a
fair amount of traffic.  Oh, and it's all built on Drupal with some nice
modules and custom extensions.  By default, all content on the site is
treated as "Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5".

If you or anyone else is interested in contributing, please feel free.

Keith

--
D. Keith Casey Jr.
CEO, CaseySoftware, LLC