[nycphp-talk] [joomla] Joomla training

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:30:19 EST 2006

Second crosspost of the week, my apologies.

On 2/10/06, Dan Gisolfi <gisolfi at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Jeff Phelps @ Clearmark wrote: Any other info on this?  Location, time,
> date, etc.
>
> See: www.jamboworks.com and click on Education Services

Which now finally has content, including an online
payment/registration system, thanks to a slightly chopped and
repurposed gigCalendar.

JamboWorks, IBM and MicroTek partner to bring professional training to
Joomla developers and content managers, with a very targeted, hands-on
approach geared to get you productive as soon as possible.

I'm personally quite excited about this, as it has been a long time
coming and is in great need. Looking forward to growing the Joomla
community in the NYC area, as well as adding more professional
developers to the Joomla ecosystem!

http://www.jamboworks.com/content/view/27/51/

--
Mitch Pirtle