[nycphp-talk] [OT] Our Signature

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Fri Feb 24 08:29:15 EST 2006

Well, it's true that our signature is perhaps a little busy, but hey, we
have a lot going on.  :)

This is mandatory... :)

> New York PHP Conference and Expo 2006
> http://www.nyphpcon.com

So I'm sure most on this list have heard already, but we've launched a
significant PHP/open source/technology event, happening June 14-16, 2006.
We always are pleased to have people involved, whether it be via
sponsorship, speaking, or helping to spread the word.

For speakers, we're reaching out to local companies to learn how they're
using, integrating or even just considering PHP.

To help spread the word, all you need to do is check out the Show
Participation section:

http://www.nyphpcon.com/show_participation.php

We appreciate folks jotting a link or image on their sites, blogs, etc. and
if you'd like to participate as a media sponsor, please contact me offlist.

And the above link, which is new, gives a way for people to show that
they're involved and helping NYPHP support the open source community.
Again, place a link or image anywhere that's convenient.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com