[nycphp-talk] Web Traffic Analytics

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:47:32 EST 2006

On 7/23/05, inforequest <1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
> This is another case of convenience and perhaps customer ignorance trumping security. These are log-file analysis programs, which operate after-the-fact on server files which contain proprietary company data. Do they really need to be "live" on a public web server?

I'd like to revive this thread and ask if there are any good FOSS
offline analysis tools available. Say a fat-client app that can chew
up logfiles on a local machine, and that generates (pretty formatted)
reports.

Would be nice to know if something like that exists out there,
especially in the FOSS world...

--
Mitch Pirtle
Joomla! Core Developer