[nycphp-talk] hosting?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:15:50 EST 2006

I use tektonic.net which also provides VPS hosting. For a cheaper
alternative, they have unmanaged hosting options, where you're 100%
responsible for the server.

WMM

On 2/28/06, Peter Sawczynec <ps at pswebcode.com> wrote:

> http://www.westhost.com/
>
> Uses shared hosting technique called Virtual Private Server
> so that you can configure your own Apache and have
> SSH, Cron, optional PHP4.x or PHP 5.x.
>
> Very nice pricing.
>
> Peter

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2