[nycphp-talk] hosting?

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Tue Feb 28 10:31:00 EST 2006

>This way the client is in control of their own domain name destiny and can be
>a discriminating consumer with playable options and can move around
>more at will.
>
>Peter

Yeah, I had one client who did that and then every year
like-clock-work his site would go down and then after blaming me for
it, I would find that he had failed to reregister his domain. It
happened four years in a row and I finally told him to go elsewhere.

Now, any web sites that I manage completely, I also handle all the
domain name stuff and bill for it. If the client wants to go
elsewhere, it's no problem to release the name to another register.

tedd