[nycphp-talk] PHP-Java-Bridge Compile Problem.

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Wed Jan 11 16:01:31 EST 2006

Looks like pathing is a little messed up ...

What does "echo $PATH" show?
Does BSD put bash out like "/usr/local/bin/bash"?

You should be able to see all of the tools:
>> aclocal: command not found
>> ./configure.gnu: line 6: autoheader: command not found
>> ./configure.gnu: line 7: autoconf: command not found
>> ./configure.gnu: line 8: libtoolize: command not found
>> ./configure.gnu: line 10: automake: command not found

try "which aclocal" and adjust the PATH if needed.

I also think (not sure) you should have it untarred under your PHP
src's ext path ... /ext for the extension to compile correctly.

If you look at (head /usr/bin/phpize) you can see the variable
declarations needed (prefix,etc).

- Jon