[nycphp-talk] PHP-Java-Bridge Compile Problem.

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Thu Jan 12 09:01:24 EST 2006

Definitely was a path problem. I added my gnu-autotool directory to my
PATH and things got much better.  My automake, autoconf, ect were not in
the PATH.  Andrew pointed me in the right direction.  I now have a new
problem that I am working on:

checking for pthreads_cflags... -pthread
checking for pthreads_lib...
configure: error: host_alias is not set. Make sure to run config.guess
configure: error: /usr/local/bin/bash './configure.gnu' failed for server
bsdmachine# ./config.guess
i386-unknown-freebsd5.3
bsdmachine#

I have been directed to clean the source directory and untar a fresh
copy.  As soon as I am done with the next client meeting, I will do
that.  If anyone else has intelegent direction on this one, please chime in.

I thought I saw a libtoolize error earlier in the process and I added
libtoolize to the path but that didn't clean up the problem.  1 step at
a time.

Hans