[nycphp-talk] Document management software for site

harvey list at harveyk.com
Mon Jan 16 09:20:34 EST 2006

Joomla looks really slick, but it seems like you can only go two
levels deep (main categories, subcategories) and I might need to go deeper

Mambodocman looks good also, but seems more for managing downloadable
docs rather than web pages

I've been fooling around with Etomite which looks like it will do
nicely for my needs