[nycphp-talk] command line warning "...these options need to match"

Jonathan hendler at simmons.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:36:20 EST 2006

I get these errors when I compile from C into a .so extension from
different versions of PHP.
It might not be your php script causing the error - but a shared object
you are loading (or ADODB c library for example) through a dl() function
or in the .ini.
\uffff I don't know what that is- hex for nothing?
Anyway , thats a php 5 warning message - and some extension being loaded
is from php4.

Hope that helps.

- Jonathan Hendler