[nycphp-talk] command line warning "...these options need to match"

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Jan 27 12:41:48 EST 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Jonathan wrote:

> I get these errors when I compile from C into a .so extension from
> different versions of PHP.
> It might not be your php script causing the error - but a shared object
> you are loading (or ADODB c library for example) through a dl() function
> or in the .ini.
> \uffff I don't know what that is- hex for nothing?
> Anyway , thats a php 5 warning message - and some extension being loaded
> is from php4.

Does anybody know how you figure out which extension is offending? I have
this, according to 'php -m'

[PHP Modules]
ctype
curl
date
dom
exif
gd
iconv
libxml
mcrypt
mhash
mysql
mysqli
openssl
pcre
PDO
pdo_sqlite
posix
session
SimpleXML
soap
SPL
SQLite
standard
tidy
tokenizer
xml
xsl
Zend Debugger
Zend Optimizer
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Zend Debugger
Zend Extension Manager
Zend Optimizer

I tried googling for this and at the top of the results was my own post to
this list from a while ago. D'oh! The Inadvertent Autogoogle.

TIA

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.