[nycphp-talk] Fault tolerant server architecture

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:30:14 EST 2006

hmmm,  wow, i can do it all for you for 25G a month.  (off course I'd
just put it all on dreamhost for $9.95 a month) and U would never
know!   :-)

ummmm, doesn't google use MySQL INSTEAD of Oracle for all their Ad
serving, that's what I heard, and how much bigger can u get then
google?

We're reaching the point where bandwidth is going to zero $ and
software is going to zero $ and phone calls are just about zero $.
Yipes, lets hope us coders don't go to zero $/hr too __  as the boss
moves a robot into my cubicle!

In the words of Mark Cuban, who is a billionaire WHO GETS it (great
blog by the way):  "Anyone with $500 bucks and a $10 server can take
on google".  And he has an amazing track record!

http://www.blogmaverick.com

:-)  -ed