[nycphp-talk] command line warning "...these options need to match"

Jonathan Hendler hendler at simmons.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:57:19 EST 2006

If these are extensions loaded via your php.ini then you can go through
each individually and shut them on and off one at a time. And reload the
extension.
Otherwise won't show up in your list of "loaded" extensions because it
failed to load.
You can also look in your app for a ".so" or ".dll" if you are on
windows. As I said, distrobutions of ADODB often include a .so.