[nycphp-talk] FW: conference at nyphp: Call For Papers Open; Show Your Participation; PR

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Mon Jan 30 10:10:31 EST 2006

I apologize for the horrible cross-post - and I encourage others not to
reply-all - but we've been receiving comments that folks haven't been
hearing about announcements and events since they're not on the Announce
list.

Please be sure to subscribe to the moderated Announce list
(http://www.nyphp.org/lists) since announcements are *not* typically
cross-posted.

This announcement is quite significant since it announces the call for
papers is open for NYPHPCon 2006 and more details.

Thanks all,

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com