[nycphp-talk] FW: conference at nyphp: Call For Papers Open; Show Your Participation; PR

Scott Mattocks scott at crisscott.com
Tue Jan 31 08:51:32 EST 2006

Hi Hans,

Hans Zaunere wrote:

> This announcement is quite significant since it announces the call for
> papers is open for NYPHPCon 2006 and more details.

Just curious, but why haven't I seen this in more places? I have only
seen the announcement here and on php-mag.net. Actually, only one of the
sponsors even has a mention on their site (phpdeveloper.org). I was
expecting to see the CfP on php.net and phparch.com at least. Is there
anything us mailing list subscribers can do to help spread the word?

Thanks,
--
Scott Mattocks
http://www.crisscott.com