[nycphp-talk] ANNOUNCE: GLP Data-centrice PHP framework

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Mon Jul 24 09:13:14 EDT 2006

Secure Data Software is announcing that our GPL'd database-centric PHP
framework has gone into beta.  It is available for download now from the
main project site at:

http://docs.secdat.com

This framework is heavily centered on database applications, and makes large
use of a data dictionary to drive most (sometimes all) of the
functionality.  It stresses not so much the management of code as the
elimination of code wherever possible.

While the system is excellent for large and complex databases (as in
hundreds of tables, loads of calculations and constraints), it can also do
simple projects.  To wit, the documentation site itself is an Andromeda
application with some wiki functionality built in.

We are particularly proud of the self-documenting features of system, every
system we build for our clients gets this type of detail "for free":

http://docs.secdat.com/?gp_page=x_docview&gppn=Data+Dictionary

Support is available at andromeda at secdat.com.  You can also contact me
directly at the email address given below.