[nycphp-talk] XML with PHP

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Fri Jul 28 22:32:41 EDT 2006

At 10:32 PM -0700 7/22/06, Unspecified wrote:
>And the Next question is, could any tell me where can i learn about Ajax..

Two things I've used:

SACK
a very simple JS class for implementing AJAX.  I have it integrated
into my framework, and have used it on a few occasions.  I like its
simplicity.
http://twilightuniverse.com/projects/sack/

Yahoo UI tools
more JS classes, for doing a variety of things.  I think this has a
lot of promise; I'm thinking about redoing my admin framework to be
entirely AJAX-based, and was considering using these as a way to
simplify that development.
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/

For me, the best way to learn is to just create a little project
where I can play without any repercussions. :)

Cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate.
-- David Shaw