[nycphp-talk] Say, that Joomla was kind of cool

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Mon Jul 31 12:49:49 EDT 2006

Mitch (and everyone)

I was one of those guys that was seeing Joomla for the first time.  It
was quite impressive.

Mitch, this may come as a surprise, but what most impressed my
programmer and me were the templating possibilities.  We do
line-of-business stuff and are not really in the market for CMS as
commonly presented, but we thought it would be cool to be able to take
commercially developed Joomla templates and refit them to be the public
face of some of our sites.

I am going to try this out and will let you know how it goes.