[nycphp-talk] Why the light has gone out on LAMP

Alberto dos Santos yournway at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:06:09 EDT 2006

<rant>I just wonder why he doesn't talk about the great many sites out there
that rely on MS products and are constantly down due to various database
problems, or some other really "brain-freezingly stupid" problems brought
about by some "shallow programmer" that cannot write 2 consecutive lines of
good code without using a wizard.</rant>

Sorry folks, I had to let it out... I hear it so many times... It's like
Portugal has sold it's collective IT soul to MS.
But I am fighting it, damn right I am!

Alberto.