[nycphp-talk] Working with PDF

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu Jun 15 11:51:06 EDT 2006

Thanks to all for the helpful information.  It looks like FPDF and FPDI
may fit my needs and I'm currently working through the tutorials for the
FPDF class.  Importing my existing PDF as a template using FPDI sounds
like it could be an ideal solution.

Also ordered the PDF book recommended by Dan:
http://pdfhacks.com/form_session/

I'll post at some point during or on completion of the project if I have
helpful information or feedback about these classes.

Cheers,

-Aaron