[nycphp-talk] phpcon 2006

michael lists at genoverly.net
Sat Jun 17 09:20:41 EDT 2006

I had to leave a little early on Friday, so I may not have had a chance
to say goodbye to everyone.

All in all, the conference was very well done.  Kudos to the organizers
(Hans?).  I especially like seeing Rasmus Lerdorf (my first time) not
just to put a name with a face, but also to hear his insights and
concerns.

I spent most of my time in the more technical track (org track) and
took in some great talks.  While the specific technology talks were
invalualble, I found the "tip-n-tricks" and "best practices" sessions
by John Coggeshall and Laura Thomson to be the best.

Thanks again for the effort and bringing the Con to NYC.

--

Michael