[nycphp-talk] Trying to use Paypal 100% as merchant account

Andrew Yochum andrew at plexpod.com
Tue Jun 27 15:26:10 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 03:16:51PM -0400, edward potter wrote:
> ok, i know it's not a real merchant account, but as a quick project, I
> just want to have Paypal go DIRECTLY fo a CC screen.
>
> I'm set up as a merchant account, yet I always get lead into Paypal
> trying to sign me up for  a new Paypal account, or having me pay using
> my Paypal account.
>
> I'm using the oscommerce Paypal module.  Any Paypal tips
> appreciated... thanks, ed

Sounds like you want to use PayPal Website Payments Pro:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-pro-overview-outside
You can setup a developers account for free in the PayPal sandbox:
    https://developer.paypal.com/
... where every transaction is fake.

To use this with osC is likely a different module than the regular
PayPal module.

HTH,
Andrew
--