[nycphp-talk] Trying to use Paypal 100% as merchant account

Andrew Yochum andrew at
Tue Jun 27 15:26:10 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 03:16:51PM -0400, edward potter wrote:
> ok, i know it's not a real merchant account, but as a quick project, I
> just want to have Paypal go DIRECTLY fo a CC screen.
> I'm set up as a merchant account, yet I always get lead into Paypal
> trying to sign me up for  a new Paypal account, or having me pay using
> my Paypal account.
> I'm using the oscommerce Paypal module.  Any Paypal tips
> appreciated... thanks, ed

Sounds like you want to use PayPal Website Payments Pro:
You can setup a developers account for free in the PayPal sandbox:
... where every transaction is fake.

To use this with osC is likely a different module than the regular
PayPal module.

Andrew Yochum
andrew at