[nycphp-talk] Trying to use Paypal 100% as merchant account

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Tue Jun 27 15:28:32 EDT 2006

I believe it is a requirement to be prompted for the option of paying
via paypal.

You could sign up for paypal "Website Payments Pro." which would allow
you to present a credit card form directly on your oscommerce checkout
page. Paypal would process the transaction "transparently" in the
background. When I was messing around with that a few months back, there
were 2 plugin modules that supported WPP. Paypal does charge a monthly
fee for the service and in their written terms of agreement, you are
supposed to present a "pay with paypal" button on the checkout page as
an alternate option.

~Rolan