[nycphp-talk] FPDF/FPDI template size too small

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Jun 30 15:14:40 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I am working with the FPDF and FPDI classes and have run into an issue.
  When I import a pdf to use as a template it comes in smaller than it's
original size.  I have specified the size of the template to be full
page and set the margins for the pdf page to zero but the issue remains.

Code excerpt:

$pdf->SetMargins(0,0,0);
$pdf->addPage();
$pdf->useTemplate($tplidx,0,0,215.9,279.4);

(Unit measurements 215.9 and 279.4 are in mm, equivalent to specifying
8.5 x 11 inches.)

Has anyone working with the FPDI class noticed an issue with the
template size?  Workarounds or suggestions?

Thanks,

-Aaron