[nycphp-talk] Your Future PHP Application GUIs

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Fri Mar 17 04:12:27 EST 2006

This link: http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=114710
...takes a look at the upcoming MSFT OS Vista and shows that Vista search
will be using
a very instant gratification, responsive AJAX-like interface.

I believe a takeaway from that video is that whatever the underlying
technology employed,
users are going to be expecting this type of reactive interface more and
more.

This link: http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=151853
...shows Robert Fripp recording ambient music for Vista.

The general forum link cited below provides links to streaming media,
admittedly of largely MSFT
behind-the-scenes development talk I believe could be of frank interest to
any PHP enterprise developer:
http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=38

Disseminating some rather dry stuff with a light, easy to absorb touch.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec,
Technology Director
PSWebcode