[nycphp-talk] [OT] coders do stand up on Monday nights only Re: Alphanumeric Range

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu May 11 16:07:13 EDT 2006

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Keith Casey wrote:

> On 5/11/06, inforequest <1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
> > which brings us right back to David's question...
> >
> > "Hmmmm, if you want to tell this joke out loud, how do you pronounce "10" ?"
> >
> > and causes this thread be be labeled "OT" :-)
>
> This is just one of those things that can't be said outloud..  it's
> like Voldemort.

Like WHAT? ...woa, sorry, nevermind, I am now OOT

(-:

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.