[nycphp-talk] [OT] dedicated server email woes

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Thu May 18 15:02:05 EDT 2006

Hi Russ:

No, actually this is a dedicated server.  The host is 'shared' in
that we have three virtual domains on it...maybe they are not all set
up properly or something.

I did the setup myself via cpanel, and haven't really p[layed outside
that sandbox.

Thanks for the response.  I'll try PHPMailer's host setting and see
if that helps.

Marc